Saturday, October 16, 2010

My power struggle with the Rite Aid lady

So this lady that works at Rite Aid, we have this thing, though I don't know is she is aware... when I pay with my debit card, I know I need to enter my PIN, decide if I want cash back, verify the amount, and press OK. And so, I try to do these things before she can tell me, but I am never fast enough. Just as I reach to enter my PIN, she says “Enter your PIN” and I snatch the little pen thingy and as my hand swoops towards the pad, she says “Cash back?”  The other Rite Aid ladies seem to trust that I've done this before and they just let me do my thing. I think this lady is on to me too, because sometimes she will almost let me win and at the last minute she will say her command. I have even tried to distract her with questions, she's just that good. I have NEVER beat her yet! Not one transaction, not one command!

No comments:

Post a Comment